|It is now possible to significantly reduce power consumption by simply adding “Miracle Coil” to the liquefied refrigerant piping from the condenser of the cooling system.|
Important features of “Miracle Coil”
- The condenser takes heat away from the refrigerant by heat exchange and advances condensation (liquefaction). However, refrigerant gas remains and dissolves in the liquid refrigerant. When “Miracle Coil” is installed at the rear stage of the condenser, thermal energy is converted to kinetic energy by rotating the refrigerant at high speed, so the enthalpy is reduced without using heat exchange. Liquefaction and cooling of the remaining refrigerant gas proceed, causing subcooling of the refrigerant. The liquefaction efficiency of the refrigerant increases and the refrigeration capacity improves.
- “Miracle Coil” is installed in the middle of the refrigerant piping. Additional electrical works etc. are unnecessary at all.
Environmentally friendly “Miracle Coil”
- “Miracle Coil” does not use electricity, so there is no noise problem.
- Space will not be affected by installation in the refrigerant piping.
- Even in the process of manufacturing “Miracle Coil”, CO2 emissions are minor, so it is environmentally sound.
Contributions to cost reductions by “Miracle Coil”
- “Miracle Coil” helps to save your electricity expense to a large extent.
- Please consider “Miracle Coil” for energy saving and cost reduction.
Verification Videos of subcooling effect
■Video【1】Test in winter condition (Fluid temperature goes down Max.2℃.)
■Video【2】Test in summer condition (Fluid temperature goes down Max.7℃.)
※Details of equipment used for subcooling verification↓↓↓