ETA K.K. (hereinafter referred to as “we”) recognizes the importance of personal information acquired from stakeholders. Protection of personal information is the basis of our business activities and we think that it is one of the most important management issues.
In order to provide customers with security, safety and trust services, we have established the following basic policies and strive to ensure that all employees are familiar with this basic policy and are in compliance.
1: Basic Policies
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and related other laws and regulations. In addition, we will establish internal regulations concerning personal information protection (hereinafter referred to as our company regulations), implement and maintain this, and make efforts to continuously improve.
- In addition to establishing a management system related to the protection of personal information, we will notify officers and employees of our regulations and strive to ensure compliance.
- We deal with personal information within the scope of the purpose of use clearly stated to the customer. In addition, we will not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to third parties unless there is customer consent or there is a justifiable reason.
- We will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and make efforts to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage of personal information, loss, damage, etc., and continuously improve and correct information security.
- We will respond in good faith and promptly to requests for inquiries, disclosure etc. concerning personal information from customers.
Naoki Sugiyama, President of ETA K.K.
2: Purpose of personal information
When we receive personal information from customers, we will use it within the scope of its purpose of use by specifying the purpose of using personal information in advance. If you need to use your personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use specified beforehand, we notify the customer to that effect and use it after receiving your consent.
The purpose of using personal information held by our company is as follows.
- Personal information about customers
- Business talks, meeting, etc., with customers
- Shipment of goods, materials, etc.
- Sending invitations on services, events etc.
- Offer of customer support and maintenance
- Response to inquiries / consultation
- Provision of various membership services
- Implementation of service development, questionnaire survey, monitoring, etc.
- Performance of contract
- Personal information on employment applicants
- Providing / contacting recruitment information etc. to employment applicants (including internship)
- Recruitment management at our company
3: Proper acquisition of personal information
We will obtain personal information by lawful and fair means.
4: Personal information
- We will not disclose or provide personal information of customers to any third party except in the following cases.
- When we have the customer’s consent
- According to laws and ordinances
- In cases where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain customer’s consent
- In the case of entrusting handling of personal information to the extent necessary for attaining purpose of use
- When business succession takes place due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons
- Regardless of the above item1:, in cases where it is deemed appropriate for us to correspond from our affiliates or agents in relation to the provision of services to customers and inquiries etc., , we may provide name, telephone number, etc. to the affiliated company etc. In this case, the customer can request us to suspend the provision of personal information to the affiliated company etc.
5: Inquiry about personal information
For inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, deletion etc. of your personal information, please contact us from the inquiry form.
6: Other matters
- 1. About access information
- On this site, we may obtain access log information in order to provide better service. Please acknowledge it beforehand. Acquisition of access log is not intended to identify customer’s personal information.
- 2. About cookie